Planning Your Holiday Event
July 31, 2019
BY Michelle Sheffield
As the holiday fast approach us. We tend to wait until the last minute to plan for it.
Looking for unique and fun ways to show your appreciation to your employees is a challenge within itself. Looking for #holidayideas starts now. As the saying go "When you fail to plan, you plan to fail." Here are some great tools to help you with your company party. Never to early to plan.
The full length mirror photo, is an unique, fun and interactive touch screen photo taking experience.
Give the gift of ultimate laughter and memories.
click photo for link to video
Five Tips to planning your holiday event:
- Event planner- Find an event planner that can ensure you and your guest are enjoying the event. -http://www.zcurlettevents.com
- Set Budget- Budget is the key to the success of your event
- Find location-Location! Location! Location, your employees all want to be there make sure they can
- Date-Holiday time is also traveling time for four your team. Take that into though again they want to be there.
- Entertainment-Your entertainment is key the key to the perfect event. From DJs to Decoration you want the flow to be unique and memorable. The Mirror Booth is the ultimate add on.
Some the features are:
and so much more...
email us @email@example.com